I have been sick for the last 6 weeks or so, and one of the biggest things I have been missing is working out. I absolutely love to run, but haven’t really been able to. Well, today I finally got back out there (slowly, but surely) and it felt amazing. A big part of running for me is the music. It really sets the tone of my run, if you will. I think one reason why today totally rocked was because I had a small collection of new songs that I hadn’t run to before. When I was done, I felt like I could have gone 10 more miles.
I always love when others share their favorite running songs, or music in general, so I thought I would share my current tunes (some new, some old).
- Come Together by Gary Clark Jr. & Junkie XL
- So Alive by the Goo Goo Dolls
- Whatever It Takes by Imagine Dragons
- Feel It Still by Portugal, The Man
- Hair Up by Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani & Ron Funches (yes, from Trolls-it’s an AWESOME running song!!)
- The Mountain by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Requiem (The Fifth) by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
That should carry you for a few good miles! And if you have any amazing running songs you are loving, please comment and share the love! Happy running!